Milwaukee Wisconsin Full Service Law Firm
Attorneys Who Mean Business
The law firm of Miller, McGinn & Clark S.C. is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and represents individuals, families, and businesses throughout the counties of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Racine. Our areas of practice include:
- Business and Commercial Law - organization, formation, dissolution, contracts, partnerships, corporations, mergers and acquisitions
- Business and Commercial Litigation - court and jury trials in state and federal jurisdictions; administrative hearings; mediation, arbitrations and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- Tax Planning and Litigation - tax planning, audits, penalty abatements, and appeals involving the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Elder Law and Estate Planning - estate tax planning, asset protection planning, wills, trusts, guardianships, living wills, and probate administration and litigation
- Estate Planning - estate tax planning, asset protection planning, wills, trusts, guardianships, living wills, and probate administration and litigation
- Employment Law - employment contracts, severance agreements, non-compete and confidentiality covenants, defense of discrimination claims and other employment-related disputes
- Municipal Bonds - bond counsel, disclosure counsel, special tax counsel, and representation of issuers, underwriters, and municipal bond purchasers
- Real Estate and Construction - residential and commercial real estate transactions, construction law, contracts, environmental issues, land use, and development
At Miller, McGinn & Clark our lawyers recognize that the most aggressive and time-consuming litigation strategy is not always the best solution for each client, and that common sense must always be factored into the equation. Clients who hire us can expect the following:
- Experience - Our lawyers are graduates of prestigious law schools, including Marquette University, the University of Michigan, the University of Wisconsin, Loyola University, and DePaul University. Our attorneys are admitted to practice in states courts in Wisconsin and California, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin, the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Tax Court, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Service - Whether dealing with business and commercial litigation, tax planning and litigation, elder law and estate planning, or any of our other areas of practice, our lawyers provide prompt, efficient, and effective service tailored to the specific needs of each client.
- Results - We take the time and effort to provide every client with personalized legal service and cost-effective results. We are a smaller law firm by choice and proudly represent clients throughout the counties of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Racine.
To learn more about a variety of topics affecting individuals, businesses, and families in Wisconsin please click here to go to our news and case summary page . For further information about how the lawyers at Miller, McGinn & Clark can help you please contact us today.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2013
by Miller McGinn & Clark S.C. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement.